Monday 2 September 2019

Sheffield Visit 2019


OK, I visit Sheffield once or twice a year, and I had already been here earlier in the year but hadn't written a blog, which I really wanted to do, but, anyway, here it will be, and a more up to date version as well... But that will wait until my next blog, very soon, I promise! BUT! Where do I always go to on arrival in Sheffield following a long journey? 

Mama's and Leonies (website), of course, situated at 111/115 Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JE (0114 272 0490), just down the road from the famous, for snooker fans particularly, Crucible Theatre. I've been going there for over 20 years now, so no reason why I should change now. Anyway, saw a few familiar faces working there, and had my favourite Warm Chick & Bacon Salad, without the croutons, excellent, never fails to please me!


And above is a hint of the ales on the bar at my first drinking house, new to me in its present guise, but I have drank in there many many years ago! More of very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment