Monday 18 July 2022

24 hours banishment from facebook!

And I'm pronouncing 'banished' in true Shakespearian manner in my head, and what has this got to do with beer anyway? Well, I couldn't share my latest blog on my Steve the Beermeister facebook page! I can look at facebook, but not touch until this afternoon, it appears! And what was my heinous crime to stimulate the castigation? Here's what I wrote on a friend's post when she visited a restaurant/bar (facebook page) that I used to walk past in between home and school many years ago, years before it opened, it offended their 'community standards' 😏

Quote: Interesting that when I looked on the page and the map it showed me how to drive there from Hastings 😂 See, IT isn't all that clever really, I was born and bred in Wandsworth, didn't know that, eh?!? Of course I know how to get to Ye Olde Yorke Road 😉 I walked that way to secondary school and back 5 days a week during term time! 🤣😂😁 Maybe a few too many emojis? But it looks decent, that area has certainly gone upmarket since my yoof!
 

Maybe they didn't like me joking about information technology, but hardly offensive!

Anyway, I hope to be back on my Steve the Beermeister facebook page soon, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment